Online Marketing Managers (m/f)
Job Type: Full Time (European HQ in Germany)
Gaijin Entertainment is developer and publisher of the popular MMO action games War Thunder, Crossout and Star Conflict. In order to cater to the fast growth of our European headquarters in Karlsruhe, Germany, we are now looking for efficient Online Marketing Managers (m/f) of different experience levels. Help us to reach even more customers with our products and play a crucial role in our international success!
- Develop and supervise existing partnerships and campaigns to acquire new customers in a competitive international environment
- Open up new online marketing channels and international partnerships and negotiate contract terms.
- Optimize campaigns and monitor their success on an ongoing basis in accordance with set goals and targets.
- Create cost analyses.
- Analyze, monitor and report on marketing actions and create expressive presentations.
- Assume responsibility for particular countries as well as for six and seven figure monthly budgets.
- Develop and implement new condition models.
- Completed university-level degree (economics, marketing; Bachelor) or an equivalent apprenticeship.
- At least one year of practical experience (three years for Senior) in Performance / Affiliate Marketing.
- Very good understanding of internet technologies and new media.
- Team player willing to take on responsibility and a strong internal and external communicator.
- Strong analytical and numeric skills and confident handling of Office products (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Passionate about games.
- Professional fluency of English.
- German or Russian knowledge is an advantage.
What we offer:
- Definite chances for your own career growth.
- Unique, friendly and modern open office environment in the heart of the technology region of Karlsruhe, located in the south of Germany. A perfect location to work and have fun; close to the border of France and Switzerland.
- Performance-oriented work environment in a responsible, challenging and versatile position that helps shape the success of one of the fastest growing gaming companies in the world.
- Flat hierarchy and fast decision making paths with the opportunity to take on strategic responsibilities and to develop own projects.
- An international team of dedicated professionals working together in a cooperative atmosphere with regular team-building trips and events.
- Employee benefits, e.g. a subsidized company pension scheme.
- A complimentary premium membership in the region's leading gym studio network including free refreshments and additional courses as well as free hot and cold drinks in the office.
To apply for this position, send us your complete application (a letter of introduction, your CV and qualification certificates) including your salary expectations, exclusively as a digital document, with the subject "Online Marketing Manager", to email@example.com, also mentioning how you found out about the position. Please be aware that we can only consider applicants with a valid working permission for Germany or the European Union, respectively.