Senior Graphics Programmer (m/f)
Job Type: Full Time (European HQ in Germany)
Gaijin Entertainment is developer and publisher of the popular MMO action games War Thunder, Crossout and Star Conflict. In order to cater to the fast growth of our European headquarters in Karlsruhe, Germany, and to expand our team of talented professionals we are looking for a performance-driven Senior Graphics Programmer (m/f).
- Completed relevant university-level degree or an equivalent apprenticeship.
- At least 3 years of experience in programming.
- At least 1 year of experience in programming for commercial games.
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills.
- Strong mathematical skills (calculus, analytic geometry).
- Passion for playing and making games.
- Good command of English and/or Russian.
What we offer:
- Definite chances for your own career growth.
- Unique, friendly and modern open office environment in the heart of the technology region of Karlsruhe, located in the south of Germany. A perfect location to work and have fun; close to the border of France and Switzerland.
- Performance-oriented work environment in a responsible, challenging and versatile position that helps shape the success of one of the fastest growing gaming companies in the world.
- Flat hierarchy and fast decision making paths with the opportunity to take on strategic responsibilities and to develop own projects.
- An international team of dedicated professionals working together in a cooperative atmosphere with regular team-building trips and events.
- Employee benefits, e.g. a subsidized company pension scheme.
- A complimentary premium membership in the region's leading gym studio network including free refreshments and additional courses as well as free hot and cold drinks in the office.
To apply for this position, send us your complete application (a letter of introduction, your CV and qualification certificates) including your salary expectations, exclusively as a digital document, with the subject "Senior Graphics Programmer", to firstname.lastname@example.org, also mentioning how you found out about the position. Please be aware that we can only consider applicants with a valid working permission for Germany or the European Union, respectively.